الأحد، 20 مارس 2016

A pair of wild geese attacking tourists when he approached the nest



A pair of wild geese attacking tourists when he approached the nest


Mr. Chen was blasphemed in the river when he approached the nest a pair of wild geese to be attacked birds and has some of the right leg as the tourists struggled to keep his head above water. He said, "I did not know that this fierce and geese. There was a hiss close to me I looked and found the geese fly me and attacking me directly in my face."




I wanted to Okhifam but I found them were Egyptians to attack me. The geese are trying to Ngrgueni in the river and pull me under the water. They were Aedona in my hands and my legs were strong and painful Edathm was really terrifying moments.



The locals laughing and trying to save the tourist and ejected safety righteousness. One resident said that Aloozatan does not allow any one to pass beside them in the river where they raise their young near him anyone here knows it and do not let our children to approach or play near them. We must put a banner warning for tourists, but these scenes fun to us.